Silicone Rubber button membrane switch keypad
A membrane switch consists of various layers laminated together. The layers of a basic membrane switch construction include: a membrane overlay, spacer, printer circuit, rear adhesive, and tail filler. Depending on the environment and requirements of the application into which the membrane switch plugs into, the construction can vary. For example, if shielding is necessary, a two-circuit membrane switch design would be a better construction choice.Rubber Keypads and Keyboard Rubber Keypads ,Custom Rubber Keyboard ,Custom Rubber Keypads ,Silicone Button Pad.
Key Benefits of Membrane Switch Technology
- Moisture Resistance: Membrane switches are comprised of thin polymer films that are laminated together using powerful pressure-sensitive adhesives. Both the film itself and the adhesives used provide superior resistance to moisture without the need for individual seals around each key on the membrane keypad.
- Easy to Clean/Sanitize: The relative flatness of membrane switch panels make them far easier to clean and sanitize than other HMI options. The appliance, medical, and dental industries have long utilized membrane switch technology for this very reason.
- Low Cost: Compared to mechanical keys, touch screens, capacitance switches, or other interface technologies, membrane switches are generally the most economical option. Membrane switches not only provide the lowest per-piece price, but also the lowest tooling costs among all competing devices.
- Easily Customizable: Thanks to the above-mentioned low tooling costs, membrane switches are easy for designers to customize. Size, shape, look, and feel can all be tailored to user requirements to create truly custom membrane switches.
- Integrated Graphics: Unlike other technologies, membrane switches allow for the seamless integration of complex graphics. Membrane switch panels can include nearly limitless graphic options, from logos to fades to multi-colored designs. This gives designers an easy and effective way to differentiate their products from the competition.
A few other major industries that use our membrane switch solutions are:
Defense / Military
What is rubber dome keyboard?
Rubber dome switches are now the most common switch technology in keyboards. Rubber dome switches use small rubber coverings that are pushed down to complete a circuit. ... Rubber dome switches are quiet and vary in feel. Some rubber domes are tactile, with a bump above the actuation point, while others can feel mushy.
Xiamen The Answers Trade Co.,Ltd.
- Company Name: Xiamen The Answers Trade Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: Zhiyong Ding
- Product/Service: silicone rubber compression molding , Medical Appliance Silicone Rubber Parts , Electronics Silicone Rubber Parts , plastic injection molding , Liquid Silicone Rubber Injection Mold , Automotive Silicone Rubber Parts
- Capital (Million US $): 100
- Year Established: 2016
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 41% - 50%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Xiamen City
- Contact Person: Ms. Skirt
- Tel: 86-0592-5807279
Premium Related Products